Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Wendy's Random Top 5

Every few months I do a top 5 post, so you can get to know more about me. Here is my random top 5:


1. Watermelon: I've always been fond of this fruit but have recently decided that I looove it! My favorite thing to snack on is cut-up watermelon that I keep in a large bowl in the fridge. When I'm hungry, I just grab some chunks. On a less healthier note: I also looove the watermelon limeade from Sonic. Can you say yummm?

2. Our backyard: we moved from a house that had a mountain in the backyard to one with a very barren yard with an alley running along side  of it. I was less than pleased with this aspect of our new home. Things have changed back there. A bit of grass has grown and we have lawn furniture back there that is in the perfect spot. I can't wait for the weather to cool off enough so I can spend some writing time in the backyard.

3. Mistresses: No, not the real life version. I'm talking about the tv show on ABC (I think!). I'm hooked. I can't wait to find out who the father is. If you watch the show, you'll know what I mean!!

4. Bunnies: My daughter received a bunny for her birthday from her boyfriend. He asked beforehand and we said yes even though I wasn't all that thrilled about having another pet. But Lilo is so cute.

5. Doesn't it seem like the best should be saved for last? I think so! My last one for today is Dan's cooking. He works a lot, so I do most of it, but man, his cooking makes my whole day. First of all, Dan working in the kitchen is sexy. He loves to cook, so the event makes him happy. He puts on his music and sings as he goes. I also like his food. He can make the same dish 7 days in a row and each day it'll taste differently.

No comments:

Post a Comment