Monday, August 5, 2013

Camp Nanowrimo Update!

Holy cow! Camp Nano is over. How did I do? I wrote 8k new words in the month of July. Not much for the average author, but I'm 8k words closer to finishing Lost and Found! The book was a project I had already started and had planned on finishing for Camp Nano. I've now reached about the 3/4s mark of the rough draft.

While you're waiting for this next book to come out, check out my newsletter subscription box to the left. I have a hidden Desert Secrets novel titled Secret Admirer included in my newsletter. This hidden book will never be available to purchase, so subscribe and you'll get to know Owen Brown and Clara while checking in with the rest of the characters in the series. You can also find the first two books (Confessions and Midnight Secrets) here: http://amzn.com/e/B008SA6TJK


Anyway, back to writing...

Wendy

No comments:

Post a Comment