Saturday, August 31, 2013

My Sexy Saturday: Cross the Line

What is sexy? Each person has their own idea and one thing that pops into my mind are neighbors. Have you ever had one of those sexy creatures that were so close to provide some temptation, yet to close for anything to come of it? This week I'm providing a snippet of when Leslie Teague meets her sexy as hell neighbor, Chris Matthews. By the way, if you are looking for a steamy hot read (the hottest that I've ever written!), Cross the Line is a book to get! You can find the book here: http://amzn.com/B004GHN4YW
When you're done, take a look at the other sexy bloggers listed at the bottom of my post. Happy reading!

From Cross the Line:

A knock on the door made me jump up from the box, making every strain in my muscles
and joints become more prominent. The pain quickly faded as a luscious vision in denim leaned
against my doorframe, looking sexy as sin.

A shot of heat spread through my body. I had no idea why he instantly turned me on. I didn’t
find goatees attractive, wasn’t into the whole tattoo bit, or the almost too tight t-shirt style, but it
all looked perfect on this man. This man definitely had the talent to pull off the bad boy look that
made women drop to their knees. Me included.

I quickly ran my fingers through my hair. It had once been in a complete ponytail, but was
only partially bound by a hairband at this point. I looked like a mess and knew it. What a great
way to start out meeting someone so handsome. But that’s my luck and I had accepted it long ago.
To make the best of the situation, I wiped my sweaty palm down my jean shorts before holding it
out to him. “Hi. My name’s Leslie Teague.”

“Chris Matthews.” He barely touched my hand before dropping it, as if scorched. He cocked
his head toward the front of my apartment. “Need help with that truck out front?”

“I would’ve taken you up on your offer a little earlier, but I’m done now.” The lie floated
from my lips as if the act came as a second nature to me. I never lied to people and never, ever
asked anyone for help. So why did I find myself holding my hands out toward the room full of
boxes as if presenting a prize? “Unless you want to assist in moving the mattress to my bedroom?”
A few suggestions as to what we could do on that mattress came to mind, but I did my best to
keep my mouth shut.

A ringing cell prevented any type of response from him. He pulled it out of the front pocket of
his black jeans shorts, took one glance at the caller ID and frowned. Stuffing the phone in his pocket
again, he nodded toward the door. “I just want you to move the truck. You’re blocking my spot.”

Heat rushed over my cheeks. When had I gotten so presumptuous? Okay, so no moving
mattresses with him followed by mind-blowing sex afterward. With my bubble burst, I took a step
back. “Just give me a few minutes and then it’ll be moved.”

2 comments:

  1. Ouch, the embarrassment! Good emotion and nice specific details.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Opps...talk about embarrassing. Can definitely feel the heat though.

    ReplyDelete