Sunday, January 26, 2014

What They Said...

I asked Dan, Trevor, and Alexis to let you guys know 3 things about me. Here are their answers (good or bad!):

Dan:


  1. She is very loving and caring! 
  2. She loves her nightly back massages that I give her. 
  3. She gets stir crazy when she is in the house for too
    long. 
Alexis: 

  1. My mom likes cats and talks to ours. She tells us what our cats do while we are not here during the day. 
  2. She over-exaggerates stories. Every story she tells is descriptive and dramatic. 
  3. My friends like talking to her. Whenever I have a party I find my friends gathered around her. 
Trevor: 

  • My mom is clever. She knows when someone is lying. 
  • She loves the Sims 3 game. 
  • She loves her Dan. 

1 comment:

  1. Such glowing comments, Mom. In response to Alexis' # 2 answer: She's supposed to exaggerate--she's a writer, silly.

    ReplyDelete