Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Fantasy Casting- Danielle Montgomery

One of my biggest dreams is to have one of my books made into a movie. Well, I decided to play a fun little game... a Fantasy Casting for my Desert Secrets series! This week we have Danielle Montgomery. She is the oldest of the three Montgomery sisters and holds a more exotic darker flair.

"Call Backs"

Crystal couldn't decide which would be better for the role of Danielle, so she sent into which made it to the call back round.

We have Eva Longoria. Yes, I was a huge fan of Desperate Housewives and enjoyed Eva's role in the show. Eva almost had the role, but I didn't pick her because she is several years older than Danielle.








The next call back was Jessica Alba... another actress I really like! Danielle has curves in all the right places and not as toned/athletic as Jessica.














And the role goes to Jenna Dewan-Tatum... I loved her in Step Up and Witches of East End. Jenna has just the right sass, charisma, and the looks to fit the role of Danielle.













Next up is the role of Allison Montgomery! She is blond, sporty, and a whole lot of in-your-face attitude! Send me those pics and you can win a swag bag or be entered for the big prize! Please send all pictures by this Saturday. Email them to authorwendyely@gmail.com


Want to read The Desert Secrets series? Grab Confessions here!

















Note: I do not own any of these pictures. They were sent in by readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment