Friday, March 29, 2013

Where I have Been...

Sorry I haven't been posting lately. I've been trying to get my editing done for my clients, work on my own books, and enjoying life with my family. During the second week of spring break, my sister and her kids came to town for a short visit. I didn't know when they'd pop in over here.

My son's cat also had some kittens. It was a really hard, two day labor. She had a total of 3 kittens but only two were alive. The funny part is that she never liked me but insisted I stay by her for the entire two days. I now have the kittens in a drawer next to my bed. She won't go in to them unless I am in there. Here are some pictures of my son with his cat on day one of her labor. The other picture is her kittens.

On my last post I mentioned taken the kids to some fun event. We actually took them up to Flagstaff to find some snow but made the trip even better! We included a trip to the Grand Canyon. We had a fabulous trip.

Can you tell we are from Phoenix? My son refused to wear anything warmer. Good thing this was the most snow we were able to find.





I love Flagstaff, Arizona. If I wasn't such a baby about the  cold, I'd probably want to move here.









I only have a handful of pictures on my phone and we haven't transferred them off the camera yet, but honestly, this is probably still my favorite. This is Alexis (my daughter) and her boyfriend kissing at the Grand Canyon. They didn't know I was taking the picture.





Our 3 kids plus Jordan at Sunset Point. This was a rest stop on our way to Flagstaff.



No comments:

Post a Comment