Friday, March 1, 2013

5 Fun Facts for Friday!

So you probably know stuff about books, but how much do you really know about me? Here are 5 Fun Facts for Friday:

  1. I love baseball and always have. When I was young my sister and I played softball while my brother played baseball. I tried getting my son interested but he didn't like it. Sigh. Anyway, I don't watch baseball on tv but love to attend the games. I live in Phoenix so we get to watch the Diamondbacks play.
  2. I swear I collect post-it notes. A recent trip to the store scored me 7 new packs! I actually use post-its every day for a wide variety of tasks so I go through them fairly quickly. I jot ideas down, to-do lists, shopping lists, research notes, and tons more stuff of them. By the way, my daughter has turned into a post-it junkie too!
  3. I took all of the Psychology classes my college offered. The way the brain functions fascinates me and I considered being a Psychology major. I really liked the Abnormal Psych. class which is probably why I chose to intern with a criminal defense attorney.
  4. I love Mexican food! I enjoy this yummy type food so much that I'd eat it every day if my family didn't protest.
  5. When it's 70 degrees you can find me in sweats, socks, and a sweatshirt or curled up in a blanket because I'm freezing! I live in Arizona so this is actually coldish weather to us. I think the perfect temperature is from about 85 to 100 degrees.
The picture is of me and my daughter on the way home from the lake. She was really tired.

No comments:

Post a Comment