- I love baseball and always have. When I was young my sister and I played softball while my brother played baseball. I tried getting my son interested but he didn't like it. Sigh. Anyway, I don't watch baseball on tv but love to attend the games. I live in Phoenix so we get to watch the Diamondbacks play.
- I swear I collect post-it notes. A recent trip to the store scored me 7 new packs! I actually use post-its every day for a wide variety of tasks so I go through them fairly quickly. I jot ideas down, to-do lists, shopping lists, research notes, and tons more stuff of them. By the way, my daughter has turned into a post-it junkie too!
- I took all of the Psychology classes my college offered. The way the brain functions fascinates me and I considered being a Psychology major. I really liked the Abnormal Psych. class which is probably why I chose to intern with a criminal defense attorney.
- I love Mexican food! I enjoy this yummy type food so much that I'd eat it every day if my family didn't protest.
- When it's 70 degrees you can find me in sweats, socks, and a sweatshirt or curled up in a blanket because I'm freezing! I live in Arizona so this is actually coldish weather to us. I think the perfect temperature is from about 85 to 100 degrees.
Friday, March 1, 2013
5 Fun Facts for Friday!
So you probably know stuff about books, but how much do you really know about me? Here are 5 Fun Facts for Friday: