Friday, March 8, 2013

Read an Ebook Week- Jesse's Brother

It's Read an Ebook Week! Finish my post and then grab a new book.

Today's featured book: Jesse's Brother


  • The idea came to me while dating two men. However, neither men appear in this book.
  • I never intended on writing a sequel but one is in the editing stages! Why? Because readers asked about the brother who wasn't chosen.
  • This was my first book I wrote after a very long break. I actually had my computer catch on fire, losing 4 completed novels. At that moment I decided to stop writing forever. A college English teacher encouraged me to write again. I sat down and started writing Jesse's Brother.
  • Jesse's Brother is available in print and ebook.
Buy Jesse's Brother here: http://amzn.com/B009NWWW6G

Blurb:

*Reader's Choice award winner! One woman, two men: a single summer to choose between them. Sacrificing a summer to fix her relationship with her mother and find out what’s troubling her father isn’t so bad...right? Wrong. Or so Samantha learns upon her return to Portland. As if family drama wasn’t bad enough, first comes Noah. Then comes Jesse. Samantha is torn between the way her heart skips a beat each time Noah looks at her, and the way Jesse’s touch make her yearn for more.

Will Samantha be able to choose between the men before their secret crushes her?

No comments:

Post a Comment