Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Read an Ebook Week- Dreaming of Him

So it's Read an Ebook Week! I've decided to dedicate my posts to my various books... one book for each day. Check out interesting tidbits about the book, blurb, and cover!

Today is.... Dreaming of Him

  • My daughter and I started writing this book together. Okay, we started plotting this book but she decided to back out of the actual writing part. I decided to write the book as a gift for her because she really wanted to read it.
  • I'm not a fan of supernatural elements (my daughter is!) so I made sure my light paranormal didn't qualify as scary.
  • My favorite part of writing the book was coming up with ways for Trace to mess with Amber... trying to make his ghostly appearance noticeable.

Buy Dreaming of Him here: http://amzn.com/B006ZKBZD0

Blurb:

The dark brings romance…and death

Loneliness has clouded Amber Addaire's life, but now she's ready for a change. After a complete makeover still leaves her unhappy, it's only when she starts dreaming of an oddly familiar - and extremely handsome - man that she begins to feel happiness.

Trace Elkson is a spirit stuck on earth long enough to let his childhood friend, Amber Addaire, know how much she meant to him before he died. He can't tell her what he is, or that he's watching over her. He can only communicate with her through her dreams and hopes she will eventually realize who he is.

In the dream realm, Amber falls in love with Trace but can she figure out who he is and join him before his spirit is forced to move on?

WARNING: A deep friendship, impending death, and a life saved.

No comments:

Post a Comment