Friday, April 12, 2013

Chocolate Affaire Book Signing 2013

Okay, I'm really late posted this blog... mostly because I have a lot more pictures that are trapped in Dan's camera. Anyway, in February (see how late I am) I signed books at the Chocolate Affaire festival in Glendale with my local RWA chapter. This is an annual event that I look forward every year.

I love hanging out with some of my favorite authors who I don't see nearly enough. In this picture is Marie Patrick and Cherie Lee. I adore them both and the three of us had a blast sitting next to each other while freezing in the cold wind!






We had some cover models hanging around, so you know I had to take a picture with them. The guy on the far right is my daughter's boyfriend.








My daughter helped at our booth. We got matching t-shirts this year. I love 'em!














This is me all set up and ready to meet readers! I'm probably busy talking in this picture though because that is what I did for the 3 days of the festival.














So much more wasn't captured in photographs. I got to meet two awesome people: Sharon, a fellow author, and Eva, a member from my street team. Them stopping by to grab my books was the highlight of my weekend. I also grabbed Morgan Kearns' books to finish off my favorite series. And... I couldn't pass up the chocolate covered cheesecake!


1 comment:

  1. Wendy, see how late I am in reading posts too ;) I just saw this and you mentioned me...it was awesome meeting you too!

    ReplyDelete