I love book sites... not surprising since I'm an avid reader and author. Today I decided to share my favorite book sites. Some of them feature free or discounted books, interviews, or writing advice.
1. Much Cheaper Than Therapy blog: I looove this blog and have for many years. The authors are great and appeal to different type of authors. They offer great writing tips and author interviews. I've found new authors on this site! http://muchcheaperthantherapy.blogspot.com/
2. Angels with Attitudes Book Reviews: Besides reviews, they announce free and discounted books. Awesome Facebook page to check out. https://www.facebook.com/pages/Angels-With-Attitude-Book-Reviews/145476262231326?fref=ts
3. Bitch Can Write A Book: One of my favorite pages on Facebook. They have inspirational book related memes, announce new releases, and books that are on sale. https://www.facebook.com/pages/Bitch-Can-Write-A-Book/306552309365416
4. My Book and My Coffee: First off, great title. Second, if you read books on your Kindle, this is an awesome source to discover some new authors/books. https://www.facebook.com/MyBookAndMyCoffee?fref=ts
5. Coffee, Books, and Lipgloss: The woman who runs this site is awesome! Other than that, she posts giveaways, book suggestions, and fun reviews. Stop on over there and say hello. https://www.facebook.com/CBLBookReviews