Sunday, September 9, 2012

Six Sentence Sunday- Cross the Line

It's Six Sentence Sunday! This week I bring you six awesome sentences from Cross the Line!


Why I’d decided to accept the job offer in Phoenix was beyond me. But moving in the middle of the Phoenix summer? Even worse. Now I could understand why Arizona had earned the nickname “the devil’s playground.”

Playground? Not sure that would be the right word choice because I was convinced I’d arrived in hell itself.

A knock on the door made me jump up from the box, making every strain in my muscles and joints become more prominent. The pain quickly faded as a luscious vision in denim leaned against my doorframe, looking sexy as sin.


Want to read more? http://www.amazon.com/Cross-the-Line-ebook/dp/B004GHN4YW/ref=la_B008SA6TJK_1_5?ie=UTF8&qid=1347215442&sr=1-5

No comments:

Post a Comment