Monday, October 21, 2013

Regarding That Scene: An Email from Lisa Palmer

Gasp! I received an email from Lisa Palmer, heroine from Lost and Found, Desert Secrets Book 3. Here is what she had to say to me: 


Dear Wendy, 

We haven't spent much quality time together lately, leaving me to think that you've forgotten some pertinent parts of the story. On thing is that scene. You must know what scene I'm talking about. Please say you do as I'm not one to kiss and tell. I'm talking about the part where Seth and I go out in the desert on the ATV. We stop for lunch and get caught up in a monsoon. In the scene, we only kiss. This is where you went wrong. By this point in the book, I'm no longer that timid divorcee but a woman full of passion. Seth Brite lights that fire deep in me that had been put out so long ago. Please redo this part and make the scene as hot as the desert in the summer time. 

Thanks a ton, 

Lisa Palmer

***

If you'd like to get to know the rest of the characters in the series, you can find the first books here: Buy the series here!

Confessions, Desert Secrets Book 1
Midnight Secrets, Desert Secrets Book 2

  

No comments:

Post a Comment