Sunday, April 13, 2014

Swing...

We finally finished our move yesterday. We've been at the new house all week but had to return to Phoenix to finish moving stuff and cleaning the house. Turning the keys into the landlord closed that chapter of our lives. On the 3 1/2 hour trip back to our new house, Dan and I talked about what a stress relief that was. We no longer have two homes/ two rents to pay. Whew! Now it's time to get back into the swing of things!

Camp Nanowrimo update: I was able to write some over the week, but seriously, moving was the priority. Oh, I have tons of boxes to unpack but watch a change in my work count to climb.

My Camp Nanowrimo stats:

Dangerous Desires, Mafia Hearts book 2

Total Words Written
7,248
Words Remaining
42,752
Current Day
13
Days Remaining
18
At This Rate You Will Finish On
June 29, 2014
Words Per Day To Finish On Time
2,376

No comments:

Post a Comment