Friday, April 4, 2014

Boxes and Books: Camp Nanowrimo Update #2

I did write a little yesterday but didn't make my word count. Yuck. I almost hit it... just not quite. Today I just don't have any writing time. This morning will be full of packing and cleaning. This afternoon will be errands I need to run before we leave... stupid stuff like taking the cable box into the store because we have to switch service and on and on.

You know, sometimes I complain about having this "gift" of being a writer. Right now I'm so thankful because writing is giving me some peaceful time out of the day. Don't get me wrong. I'm excited for this move. New town. New part of the state. New people. I'm all for an adventure. My home and life is just in chaos while I try to get everything ready by tomorrow. Writing right now
gives me a sense of normalcy in all of this craziness. Not today though. Too much stuff. Too little time! Off I go...

No comments:

Post a Comment