Monday, February 18, 2013

What Are You Reading, Wendy?

Authors not only write the books but are generally avid readers. And a lot of us love to talk about books! So... I'm adding a new feature on my blog. Why? Two reasons really. Besides loving books, I joined a reading challenge on GoodReads and I'm really behind. This might hold me accountable to reading more.

Here is what I'm reading right now:

Out of Left Field by Morgan Kearns

What drew me to this book:

I met Morgan at a book signing in 2012 and was instantly drawn to her romance baseball series. I bought the first two books and started reading them on the ride home. I fell in love with Morgan's characters and writing style. I signed books with Morgan a few weeks ago and bought the next 2 books in the baseball series. Don't worry. The books in her series don't have to be read in order.

 Like bad boys in your books? Out of Left Field has the best of 'em! Don't worry.

Book Blurb:

Strike One

Xavier is a jerk with a capital A.S.S. and he offers no apologies. If a woman is willing to give, he’ll gladly take, walking away without a backward glance. He’s not looking for commitment and the only diamond he’s interested in has three bases and a home plate.

Strike Two

Dr. Frances Holden knows all about fixing broken bones and taming arrogant athletes. As the Team Doctor for the Las Vegas Rockets she deals with stubborn ballplayers every day. But nobody is more stubborn than Left Fielder Matthias Xavier III.

Strike Three

When a shoulder injury takes Xavier out of the game, it’s Frankie’s job to get him back on the diamond. His rehab turns out to be more than either of them bargained for, and when she promises to help him face his scarred past, neither of them are prepared for the fireworks that come Out of Left Field and threaten to scorch them both.

Buy link: http://amzn.com/1475075839


Have you read this book? If so, what did you think of it? What are you reading right now? 

No comments:

Post a Comment