Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Last NaNoWriMo Post of 2012!

Nanowrimo has ended and I know many of you have been watching my progress throughout November. I'm am a goal oriented person and when I don't reach one it ways heavily in my thoughts. So imagine how hard it was to not finish Nano this year. I even thought about making a cute picture with the word Nano Loser to replace the Nano winner graphic that the site gives out to those awesome people. Guess what? I didn't make one of those loser pictures because I may not have met the 50k word count but I gave the project my all that life allowed. I have a partially written manuscript that will be finished. 

My total word count: 33,019



I'm proud of those numbers!! This book happened to be book 4 in 

my Desert Secrets series. 

Book 3 isn't even finished yet. I'll now go back to finish book 3 

and then move on to book 4. 

Thank you for cheering me on through November! 

2 comments:

  1. You should be proud. Most people (including me) find the challenge of NaNo too daunting to even attempt. You have a great jump start to book 4. Good for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Never a loser when you logged over 33K words! My gosh, that is an accomplishment most people reading your work will never attain. Congrats on have a great start of book 4!

    ReplyDelete