•Answer these ten questions about your current WIP (Work In Progress) on your blog
•Tag five other writers/bloggers and add their links so we can hop over and meet them.
1. What is the working title of your book?
2. What genre does the book fall under?
3. Which actors would you choose to play your characters for the movie rendition?
As Gabriel Medini: Asia Argento
Mikolas Russo: Steven R. McQueen
4. What is the one-sentence synopsis of your book?
Heroes sometimes do bad things.
5. Will your book be self-published or represented by an agency?
I will self-publish Dangerous Flames.
6. How long did it take you to write the first draft of your manuscript?
This manuscript took a long time because a lot of research was needed and some rewrites. I'd guess about a year for the rough draft.
7. What other books would you compare this story to within your genre?
I don't compare my books to others. I write the stories the way I feel compelled to do and then share them with the readers. Each author's journey is different.
8. Who or what inspired you to write this book?
I didn't know anything about the Mafia. One day Gabrielle popped into my head. I stopped working on my WIP and started Gabi's story. It is one of my favorites.
9. What else about your book might pique the reader’s interest?
My characters are never perfect and my readers probably expect that aspect by now. This book isn't the exception. I actually push the boundaries with it by making the heroine want to be involved with her father's Family and the hero is a hitman.