Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Happy 4th of July!

Happy 4th of July! Do you have any holiday plans? My daughter is in a charity dance performance tonight, so we'll be attending the dance production instead of going to bbq's or big firework shows. This is the first paid performance for her which adds to the excitement of the night.

A lot of people would be sad to miss the 4th of July festivities. I'm not. I love the purpose of this holiday, but I don't like the fireworks. I'm really jumpy anyway, so you can imagine what constant booms, crackles, and bangs do to my nerves. It's not so bad in Arizona because fireworks are not legal here (except the big shows), but growing up in Oregon was torture. I had to deal with the loud noises for an entire month. While most people like this... I hated it!

One more thing about 4th of July: All of my books are on sale through my publisher's site. Hop on over there for a read or two or three. Most of my books are 50 cents! http://www.lyricalpress.com/store/index.php?main_page=authors&authors_id=87

Anyway, have a safe holiday!

Wendy Ely

No comments:

Post a Comment