Wednesday, April 15, 2020

Top 5 during Safe-at-home life!

I haven't done a top 5 for a very long time. Welcome to the Top 5 Stay-at-home edition!

This are my top five things keeping me going strong:


1. Lots and lots of tv. My favorite shows right now are Little Fires Everywhere, The Affair, and 90 Day Fiance.

2. Writing on paper instead of the computer. You got that right! My creativity has returned since I've started working from home and I've been writing a lot. It gives me a break from all the time on the computer. I do write on the computer on my days off. Between work calls, it's pen and paper, baby!

3. Reading and coloring. I'm on the computer a lot! I'm watching tv  A LOT! I have to take time away and do other things besides clean and working out. I color on my  work breaks and read when I don't feel like writing. Right now I'm a self-help book on potiviation and positivity.


4. Digitial workouts! I love the Zumba and beach body apps on my tv. My favorite beachbody work out is kickboxing.

5. I might have kicked my coffee drive-thru obsession. I do have a small cup of mocha in the afternoon (I work evening shift). My bank account is a lot happier now!

1 comment:

  1. I think this is one of the most significant information for me.
    And i’m glad reading your article.
    But should remark on some general things, the web site style is perfect,
    the articles is really great
    wordpress
    blogspot
    youtube
    ប្រដាល់

    ReplyDelete