Monday, April 13, 2020

Safe at Home...

I just wanted to give a little update during this crazy thing going on. I've been working from home for 3 weeks now. I work for a streaming service, so once they had everything programmed, it was an easy transition for me. I'm finding that between calls, I've able to write! I think it's because I'm at my desk in my bedroom and it stays quiet in there.  I love working from home!

Right now my family hasn't gotten the Covid-19. Some members of the family have gotten the stomach virus for 24 hours or so. I have severe allergies this time of year that makes me want to just sleep all day from the allergy meds. On regular days I spend my time doing extra cleaning, working out, watching a lot of tv, and reading when I don't feel like writing.

All-in-all, things are going fine. I go grocery shopping once a week. I spend time with my 3 yr old nephew over at his house. We run and play out in the yard. It gives me a break from my apartment and some fresh air. I tried to keep positive about this thing going on, but once in a while, it does feel overwhelming! My son is tired of me though haha.


How are you doing? How is your family? Give me an update!

photo credit: https://pixabay.com/photos/coffee-book-flowers-setting-2390136/

1 comment: