Thursday, February 20, 2020

What's Coming Next...

Happy Thursday!
Split Decision (Ringside Book 1) by [Ely, Wendy]

I've been busy writing lately! At the end of 2019, I finished writing the first draft of Off the Ropes, Ringside book 3. I've gotten a lot of requests for Elliot's story and am so excited to bring it to the world and my readers! My goal is to start revising and editing Off the Ropes the first of March. Watch for it to hit preorder by summer of this year! If you haven't started the Ringside series yet, Start with Split Decision. You can find Split Decision on Amazon here  or at your favorite ebook retailer.




Confessions (Desert Secrets Book 1) by [Ely, Wendy]My most popular series is the Desert Secret Series. I'm about half way done with Finding Home, the final book in the series. This is a bitter sweet book for me to write. Confessions (book 1) had started out as a stand-alone but turned into my very first series! I love the town that I created for the series and all of the characters. I'm happy to find the conclusion for all the characters but sad to see it end. I hope to have this finished and ready for readers by the end of this year! If you haven't started the Desert Secrets Series, start with Confessions. You can find the first book here.

No comments:

Post a Comment